It’s TOMORROW! I am orgasmic* at the prospect of seeing you all, chums. You too may go ‘squee’, if you wish. Here’s a few reminders of the bits you need to know.
- YSP is just off the M1 junction 38. You might want to allow extra time for your journey in view of the forecast rain.
- Meet between 10 and 10:30 near the main car park, by the entrance to the main building. If it’s teeming down, you could always pop inside.
- Car Parking is £7.50 (it says on their site, although someone else told me eight quid). Pay by a machine that takes cards or cash, and asks for your car reg. number.
- The Car Park is HUGE and everyone will fit in.
- Bring picnic food & drink OR buy stuff in the cafés there. Tap water is available free.
- Bring a paper bag if you want to try ‘The Trick’.
- The weather forecast at the moment is for light rain as we arrive, ameliorating quickly to occasional showers, and then cloudy with sunny intervals. Wear stuff for wet play (fnarr) and don’t worry about a bit of rain. Click the forecast on the right if you can be arsed to see a bigger version.
- If you have any of my books you want signing, bring them along.
- We don’t have to stick together the whole day, but I hope we can at least get a big team photo of the whole company like last time.
CLICK HERE for the earlier blog post with much more detail, including a map.
CLICK HERE to visit the YSP site itself.
CLICK HERE for a PDF of ‘What’s On’ which also includes a map.
*not literally, cos that would be disgusting.