How to download your FREE AUDIOBOOK
This post is for those lovely folk to whom I have given an Audible Promo Code to obtain a free copy of the AUDIOBOOK of Moth Girl versus The Bats, read by best-selling narrator Matt Thurston. If you want one too, all you have to do is ask. Go on, I won’t bite.
OK, guys, do this –
1. Go to the Moth Girl page on Audible.CO.UK or Audible.COM. Note, UK codes won’t work on the US site, and vice versa. You’ll need to log in to your Amazon account, or create a new one if you don’t already use the site.
2. Add the audiobook to your basket.
3. IGNORE ‘OTHER BUYING OPTIONS’. Click ‘Do you have a promotional code?’ (bottom left)
4. Enter the 13-digit promo code (the one I gave you, not the one on this screenshot!), and click “Apply Code”
5. A box will appear telling you you have available credits, and you’ll now see a check box by the book under ‘Apply Credits’. Tick this box and click ‘Update’ to update your total to £0.00.
6. Click ‘Continue with regular price’, check that your total is now zero and complete checkout by clicking ‘Buy Now’.
7. Click ‘My Library’ and ‘Download’ to download your book.
Enjoy the hell out of the bugger. Please do rate and review it on Audible, as every single person who does that helps. Audible make reviewing a doddle by asking you three or four questions – it’s actually great fun. Oh, and thank you.