Tweetups of the future
You all know of my proclivity for a good Tweetup by now. I was just musing on how life-affirming it is to meet good folk, and regretting having to miss bobbing up to Newcastle this weekend to meet some lovely Twitter chums whom I’ve never met before. The sixth #YSPtweetup is next June of course, and we do have another tweetup arranged for York at the end of January to meet a very special US visitor, but I also have a hankering, maybe even multiple hankerings, to try to meet ALL my Twitter chums before I die*.
Possible future tweetups then –
- a footy tweetup – chippy, match at Gigg Lane, pub.
- a seaside tweetup, more than likely in Filey.
- a Manchester tweetup, cos it’s Manchester innit?
- a York tweetup, specifically so that I can meet the #hatclub gang.
- a zoo tweetup, cos capybara.
There’s nothing you can DO with this information, of course. I suppose this post is more to remind me to get my blkoody finger out and get things arranged.
*obviously before I die, unless you all come to my wake. OOOH, YOU SHOULD ALL COME TO MY WAKE!